There are several ways that you can help others through Development and Relief Foundation:
- Inform others about DRF by distributing DRF materials e.g., e-mail our newsletter to your friends and colleagues.
- Raise funds for a DRF project. Have a fundraiser for DRF in your community.
- If you are an expert in a vocational field, you can provide training to the individuals DRF serves.
- Individuals with medical experience can help others by working or volunteering at Karbala Hospital in 2015/2016.
- If you are an educator, you can help others by volunteering or working at DRF’s orphan schools.
- Invest in the hospital by sponsoring a fully equipped room or one full wing and name it after a loved one.
- Become a sponsor on our website for a $1,000 a year we will post your logo and business with a link to your website on our home page.
- Become a strategic partner by putting your business to work for humanity and provide equipment and supplies that help these institutions grow.
- Donate products or services that are in demand to our institutions.
With as little as $5 you can help us provide a warm meal for an orphan or widow.